Thinking about what to do after you have graduated? Why not continue studying at Edinburgh Napier University and gain a postgraduate degree? With more than 100 industry-relevant courses, we offer flexible options to advance your career or take it in a new direction.
Reasons to take a postgraduate course:
- Meet people all over the world with an international cohort brought to Edinburgh for our Master’s degrees
- Show commitment by furthering your knowledge of a specialised field, alternatively focus or change profession
- Many courses you only need a degree at a certain grade, you do not need a background in that area
- A Postgrad course could help you with employment opportunities with networking and strong industry links and contacts in particular subject areas as well as work placements
- The course could help you with employment opportunities with networking and strong industry links and contacts in particular subject areas as well as work placements
- Get a competitive edge by entering your chosen job further up the career ladder and apply for more advanced positions with a higher salary
- There may be more funding available than you think. Several courses have limited free places and as an Edinburgh Napier student you could be eligible for a 10% discount.
To apply for any of our Postgraduate courses you will need to apply online via the University website. For the majority of courses there are no strict deadlines however creative courses have limited spaces so it’s best not to leave it to the last minute.
To find out more about our Postgraduate courses check the University website.