Library Study Spaces Policy – COVID
- Please do not visit our libraries if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of Coronavirus.
- In line with Scottish Government guidance, it is strongly recommended that you continue to wear a face covering while you are in our libraries, including when you are seated (apart from those exempt).
- Group Study Rooms are for student use only.
- Maximum 1 booking per day, no longer than 2 hours.
- Please maintain social distancing within all study spaces including Group Study Rooms. Do not exceed maximum capacity for the room, as displayed in Resource Booker and in the room.
- All Library Group Study Rooms are regularly monitored and cleaned, but you must allow 10 minutes at the beginning and end of your booking to allow for cleaning and safe access. Please take all litter with you.
Please ensure you adhere to Library Regulations at all times.