Merit BursaryEdinburgh Napier University Merit Bursary for students from England, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Wales.
The Edinburgh Napier University Merit Bursary for students from England, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Wales is aimed to help support students who:
- Started their Undergraduate programme of study at Edinburgh Napier University in or after September 2016
Achieve BBB or higher in their A-Levels (or equivalent qualifications)
- Have accepted the university as their Firm choice via UCAS
Value of bursary
£1000 each year of your current studies.
Am I eligible?
- Be a matriculated student of Edinburgh Napier University entering the University in or after September 2016
- Be registered on a full-time undergraduate course
- Have been assessed as having to pay the full Rest of UK tuition fee (£9,250 for students commencing their studies in 2015)
- Have achieved BBB or higher in your A-Levels (or equivalent qualifications)
- Have accepted the university as your Firm choice via UCAS
The university will identify eligible recipients of this award and email them by 20 October 2021 with details of how to claim the bursary.
If you satisfy the eligibility for this fund and have not been contacted by the end of October 2021 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org