Thinking of living with us?We start taking applications in May for September entry of that year and in late October for January starts. We sometimes have vacancies throughout the year, so it's worth getting in touch if you need somewhere to live.
How to apply
Are you a first-year or direct entrant undergraduate student? Great news! You are guaranteed a place in Edinburgh Napier student accommodation if you meet the following criteria and make your pre-payment by 3pm on 23 August 2022!
- You have firmly accepted an unconditional offer to study at Edinburgh Napier University.
- You will be studying at the University for the whole academic year starting in September 2022.
- You must reside outwith an EH postcode.
- You meet the appropriate clearance checks (non EU students only).
- You submit your online application by 3pm on 23 August 2022.
- You make your £500 advance rent payment within 72 hours of receiving your offer of accommodation. Please note, we do not accept Maestro payments.
- You complete a guarantor form, payment schedule and online induction within 3 days of receiving your accommodation reservation email.
What if I’m not eligible or miss the guarantee date?
Don't worry - even if you don't meet our eligibility criteria or can't get your application in by the guarantee date, you can still ask to be put on our waiting list. Just email email@example.com with the subject 'Waiting List' and details of your request.
You can also visit our main Student Accommodation website for information and advice about finding accommodation in the private sector.
What happens after I've been allocated a flat?
If you have been allocated a flat with us and want to know get to know your new flatmates before you arrive, join one of our Facebook groups for Bainfield, Orwell Terrance and Slateford Road. You'll be able to chat, ask questions, and find out who you'll be sharing with before your arrive.Join one of our Facebook groups