Thinking of living with us?We start taking applications in May for September entry of that year and in late October for January starts. We sometimes have vacancies throughout the year, so it's worth getting in touch if you need somewhere to live.
How to apply
Are you a first-year or direct entrant undergraduate student? Great news! You are guaranteed a place in Edinburgh Napier student accommodation if you meet the following criteria and make your pre-payment by 3pm on 21 August 2020!
- You have firmly accepted an unconditional firm offer of study from Edinburgh Napier University
- You live outwith the EH postcode
- You have obtained entry clearance (if you're an overseas student)
- You will be unaccompanied (i.e. not bringing any dependants, such as a partner and/or children)
- You're a full time student, studying for the full academic year
What if I’m not eligible or miss the guarantee date?
Don't worry - even if you don't meet our eligibility criteria or can't get your application in by the guarantee date, you can still ask to be put on our waiting list. Just email email@example.com with the subject 'Waiting List' and details of your request.
You can also visit our main Student Accommodation website for information and advice about finding accommodation in the private sector.
What happens after I've been allocated a flat?
If you have been allocated a flat with us and want to know get to know your new flatmates before you arrive, join one of our Facebook groups for Bainfield, Orwell Terrance and Slateford Road. You'll be able to chat, ask questions, and find out who you'll be sharing with before your arrive.Join one of our Facebook groups