Off Campus Access to Microsoft Office 365
You can access the following apps by logging in to your Microsoft Office 365 account:
- Outlook on the Web
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint Office Apps
- MS Forms
- MS Teams
To log in to Office 365:
- Go to: https://www.office.com/
- Click sign in and enter your email address in the space provided. You email address should be in the following format: <your student number>@live.napier.ac.uk, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Next:
- If you are prompted to select an account then select: Work or School Account.
- Enter your password and click Sign in:
- You may be prompted to verify your identity and enter a code for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), if so enter your code and click Verify.
- You will be asked if you want to stay signed in - Information Services recommend that you click No:
- Your Office 365 dashboard will open: