Library Study Spaces Policy
• You can visit our libraries, use study spaces/computers and borrow books without booking in advance.
• To use a Group Study Room, we advise to book online in advance using Resource Booker (see User Guide). You can book a maximum of one two-hour slot per day.
• If you do not show up within 10 minutes of the start time of your booking, the booking may be cancelled and reallocated to another student.
• Group Study Rooms are for student use only.
• Group Study Rooms can be used by individuals, but at peak times priority will be given to the groups. You might be asked to leave the room.
• Do not exceed maximum capacity for the room, as displayed in Resource Booker and/or in the room.
• Please keep all of your belongings with you at all times – do not leave valuables unattended if you leave the Library for any reason. They might be removed by Library staff.
• All Library Group Study Rooms are regularly monitored and cleaned, but it is your responsibility to clean shared computers, study desks etc. before and after you use them.
• Please take all litter with you.
Please ensure you adhere to Library Regulations at all times.