BrowZine is a service which brings together journal content from multiple publishers and presents it in a browsable, mobile-friendly format. It is available as an iOS/Android/Amazon app, as well as a web interface for laptop and desktop access. It allows you to browse current and back issues of most of the Library's scholarly journals (although for in-depth research or for older materials use LibrarySearch).
What can you do with BrowZine?
- Browse thousands of top journals by subject and easily review tables of contents.
- Add favourite titles to your bookshelves.
- Be alerted when new articles are available in your favourite journals.
- Save and export articles. Use the BrowZine app to save articles for offline reading onto your smartphone or tablet, or export to services such as EndNote or Mendeley.
- Note that you'll need to set up a personal account to save to your bookshelf and sync across devices.
If you are on campus at Edinburgh Napier University, BrowZine will automatically allow you access to ENU resources. If you are off campus, you may need to select your university library as Edinburgh Napier University and log in with your usual University login.
Go to BrowZine - Desktop version
BrowZine is available for:
- All iPads, iPhones and iPod Touches with iOS v11+
- Android Tablets and Smartphones with OS v5+
- Kindle FireOS 5+
When you first launch the app, select Edinburgh Napier University from the drop-down list and enter your University username and password.Download the BrowZine app