About Craiglockhart Library
Craiglockhart Library supports the Business School and the following areas of study:
- Financial Services
- Human Resource Management Languages
- Strategy, Operations and Economics
- Access WiFi via Eduroam.
- Borrow and return books using the self-service kiosks.
- Borrow and return laptops using the self-service Lapsafe.
- Borrow and return ergonomic equipment (keyboards, mice, noise-cancelling headphones, laptop riser stands, coloured overlays).
- Access to PCs and iMACs, printing, scanning and photocopying facilities via the Multi-Functional Devices.
- Access PCs with extra-large screen or double screens.
- Use a study room, all rooms have a PC (with camera attached), plasma screen and white board.
- Study in Quiet or Silent rooms.
- Use collaborative desks with plasma screens and technology which enable you to link to your phone or other portable device.
- Access power points for your laptop or other device.
- Access a range of resources to support your subject area.
- Access an Adaptive Technology PC and scanner.
- Access a print magnifier.
- Access to Adjustable desks