My Timetable is where you will find the details of all timetabled teaching events (on-campus and online). You can access your personalised timetable via your Office365 Calendar, My Napier app and via web timetables.
Timetables can change for a number of reasons, including allocation to tutorial groups, so please keep this in mind when making other commitments.
We are working towards releasing individual timetables for Trimester 1 to continuing students from week commencing 31 July 2023 and to new students the week commencing 28 August 2023. We are unable to provide any information about personalised timetables prior to this date.
For all new students in September 2023, you must engage with the registration process and choose any optional modules before you will be able to access your individual timetable and be allocated to teaching activities. It can take up to 5 working days to receive your timetable once you have engaged with the registration process.
You can only check-in for classes that you are timetabled for so you must attend the classes as per the timetable - find out more about checking in to class.How do I access my individual Timetable (PDF 600Kb) Learn how to choose your modules online
Individual Timetables available
- You only see the classes you attend so you don’t have to look through the full programme information
- It is available on a mobile device and via Office 365 Calendars
- You will receive up to the minute changes to your timetabled activities such as a room change
Teaching at Edinburgh Napier is delivered across all of our campuses, with most activities taking place on the home campus for each school. During Trimester 1, some teaching will also be delivered at other locations across Edinburgh. Please see below for details of the campuses and other locations.
- Craiglockhart Campus (CRL) - The Business School
- Merchiston Campus (MER) - School of Computing, Engineering and Built Environment and School of Arts and Creative Industries,
- Merchiston Avenue (MAV) - School of Arts and Creative Industries (specialist spaces)
- Eric Liddell Centre (ELC) – School of Arts and Creative Industries (specialist spaces
- Sighthill Campus (SIG) - School of Health and Social Care, School of Applied Sciences
Merchiston Avenue is located near Merchiston Campus - see our Merchiston Travel page.
|w/c 3 Jul 2023||TR1 module timetable available to continuing students|
|w/c 31 Jul 2023||TR1 individual timetables available to continuing students|
|w/c 28 Aug 2023||TR1 module timetables available to new students (only on completion of the Registration Task)|
|w/c 28 Aug 2023||TR1 individual timetables available to new students (only on completion of the Registration Task)|
For continuing students with a reassessment, you will only be provided with your TR1 23/24 timetable after the publication of results the week beginning 28 August 2023.
For all new students in September 2023, you must engage with the registration process and choose any optional modules before you will be able to access your individual timetable and be allocated to teaching activities.
There is a problem with my timetable, who do I contact?
In the first instance contact your local timetable administrator who will verify the courses you are enrolled on and which classes you are allocated to.
|The Business School||TBStimetable@napier.ac.uk|
|School of Applied Science||SAStimetabling@napier.ac.uk|
|School of Computing, Engineering & the Built Environment||SCEBETimetabling@napier.ac.uk|
|School of Arts and Creative Industries||SACItimetabling@napier.ac.uk|
|School of Health and Social Care||SHSCtimetabling@napier.ac.uk|
What do I need to do to receive my individual Timetable?
All students must:
- Engage with the Registration process
- Submit Optional Module choices
- Download the app or go to the website
What will My Timetable show?
My Timetable shows all group teaching activities that you have been assigned to for the modules that make up your programme of study. This includes both compulsory and optional modules.
Timetabled teaching activities include:
- Laboratory sessions
- Site visits
Other activities that you may need to attend will be communicated to you by your module or programme leader.
Where will I find My Timetable?
You can access your personalised timetable in the following places:
- Web Timetables – Your timetables are available via web timetables. This can be accessed from the My Napier, My Timetable page.
- Napier App – Login to the Edinburgh Napier app and click on the My Timetable tile. This will also also direct you to the My Timetable page where you can view your timetable.
- Office365 Calendars – Your student calendar will automatically be populated with your timetable.
How do you build my timetable?
We try to produce timetables that recognise the challenges our students face in balancing study, work and other commitments. We also recognise the cost of travel, as we know many students do not live locally.
We make every effort to produce as coherent timetables as possible for all students. This includes seeking to reduce the number of days you normally need to travel to campus, making best use of the days when you are with us. Sometimes this isn't possible due to the availability of appropriate space and other reasons, however student experience is always a consideration.
As part of our commitment to supporting student-led activities such as sports clubs and societies, we also try to keep Wednesday afternoons free for most undergraduate students.