Visa & International SupportThe Visa and International Support offer a professional and friendly welcome to all international students while providing advice on a range of immigration matters relating to study and life in the UK.
We provide specialist advice on and are responsible for:
- Visa applications, both within the UK and outside of the UK
- Appropriate visas for studying/right to study checks for non-UK/EEA students
- Visas for travelling in Europe and for attending Graduation
- Issuing various Student Status Letters for immigration purposes (employment, visas for travelling in Europe and for attending Graduation)
- All UK visa related matters for current students, including returning students following a break in studies
- Visas for working in the UK during and after studies
- Licence Compliance & UK Visas and Immigration Audit
We work closely with the Admissions team to provide immigration advice to new and continuing students at Edinburgh Napier University.
Please note that we are currently experiencing a high volume of requests but hope that we can respond within 5 working days.
News & UpdatesAs of 1 December 2020, the Immigration Health Surcharge increased from £300 per year to £470 per year.
Cat Morrison, International Support Officer
Jessica Doyle, International Support Officer
Megan Jones, International Support Officer
Maxine McCullough, Visa & International Support Assistant
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED.
Whatsapp:+44 770 434 3924
+44 797 124 9291
+44 797 124 9290