mobile icon

 Thinking of Leaving

​Thinking of leaving? Worried about your course? Having a problem with your studies? Life as a student isn’t working anymore, and you’re not sure what to do? Maybe you want to change course, or change university, or even just leave? ​

We can help consider your options. Your PDT or programme leader will be able to give you guidance in the first instance.

Then there are other advisors you may want to talk to…

A meeting with a careers adviser might be useful – and you can get help with your CV

Is a problem with your studies making you think of leaving? There is support available, click here​ to get help with study skills and strategies for learning.
There might be financia​​l implications (fees etc) and Finance will be able to clarify your situation
What happens about your student accommodation?
Future funding, or fees for a change of course, call SAAS:
Your Edinburgh Napier Student's Association Advice service is ENSA Advice:
0131 229 8791

Back on Course Scotland

If you have already withdrawn from your course, you may want to discuss your options with an adviser from outside Edinburgh Napier University.

Back on Course Scotland is a free, impartial and confidential advice service for people who have left university before completing their studies.  This service is open to all people who have withdrawn from higher education in Scotland and Scottish-domiciled leavers of HEIs in England, Northern Ireland and Wales.

Useful links

Nightline is an anonymous and confidential support & information service run especially for students in Edinburgh.

ENSA Advice

Support for International Students

Careers advice

Financial worries

Student Accommodation

Support for your emotional wellbeing

Help, advice and access to resources and facilities for those with a disability or specific impairment | Edinburgh Napier Mobile App