mobile icon

  EEA Students

Specific information for EEA students

EEA students and comprehensive sickness insurance (CSI)

We have recently received a lot of enquiries from and about EEA students worried about being removed from the UK (or not being allowed to re-enter the UK) because they do not have comprehensive sickness insurance (CSI). 

UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) have published a news item which outlines the latest development about EEA students and CSI.  We would encourage our EEA students and their family members to read this information in order to familiarise yourself.

EU Referendum:  what we know for EU students

The UK currently remains a member of the European Union (EU) and therefore, there is no immediate changes to the position of EEA Nationals in the UK.

Further information regarding this can be found on the UKCISA website and we suggest you check this website on a regular basis for any future updates.​ | Edinburgh Napier Mobile App