Click and Collect at Edinburgh NapierOur Click and Collect system helps facilitate social distancing while making it easy for you to order food and drinks at a time convenient to you.
How do I sign up?
To sign up, visit the Click and Collect website to register an account using your Edinburgh Napier email address or log in using your existing details.
How do I place an order?
You can place a Click and Collect order on the Enjoy website or app. Just add what you want to your order, pay using the funds in your account and then collect during your chosen time slot.Place your order through our Click and Collect service
Where do I collect my order?
Click and Collect points will be located at the main catering facility at each campus - The Hydra at Craiglockhart, The Triangle at Merchiston and The Atrium at Sighthill.
For safety reasons, we're only able to hold food orders for 15 minutes past the allocated collection time. If you have not collected your food by the end of this time, we will be unable to offer a refund.
If you have any issues using the Click and Collect Service, please take a look at the FAQs and step-by-step guide below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs and troubleshooting
How do I access Click and Collect on mobile?
Click and Collect can be accessed via the iNapier App - just tap the Food & Drink Click & Collect icon.
Alternatively, you can access the Click and Collect website directly through your web browser.
I received an error saying “Unknown Email Address – Please enter a Registered Email Address” when I try to create an account
- Ensure you enter your Edinburgh Napier email address when registering (your email address ending in ...@napier.ac.uk or ...@live.napier.ac.uk)
- When setting up your password, your password must be 8 to 30 characters in length, including: uppercase, lowercase, numbers and special characters
I have been locked out of my account or cannot log in
- To reset your password – Click Login and click the "Forgotten Your Password?" link
- Enter your Edinburgh Napier email address used to register with Click and Collect, and following the password reset instructions
Please note when setting up your password, your password must be 8 to 30 characters in length, including: uppercase, lowercase, numbers and special characters.
I receive an error when I add my bank card on to Click and Collect
I did not receive a validation email when registering for an account
- Please check your junk/spam email folder.
- If you have not received an account validation email, please contact email@example.com who will be able to assist.
Click and Collect Step-by-Step Guide
1 - Access the Click and Collect website
2 - Log in
Login with your existing account details or create a new account with your Edinburgh Napier email address.
Please note the 'login' option is in the top-right of your screen.
3 - Selecting your Click and Collect outlet
4 - Collection date and time
5 - Choose items for your order
6 - View basket
7 - Order notes
8 - Payment and confirmation
Once you are happy with your order, select your payment method of credit/debit card or use your existing balance in your Enjoy Purse.
- Click 'Confirm Payment'.
- Enter your card details if required and click 'Continue'.
Once your order payment has been approved, you will receive an email receipt noting your order and collection time.