Student Fees and University Debt PolicyThe Student Fees and University Debt Policy details the terms, conditions and processes that will be undertaken by the Credit Control team in managing the non-payment of Tuition, Accommodation and Library fees and fines.
The document contains information on:
- When, where and how fees are to be paid
- Early settlement discounts, other incentive schemes and payment plans
- University sanctions applied to accounts
- Outline of services available if you are encountering financial problems in paying or maintaining payment plans
- Terms and conditions relating to sponsors