Reference Management Sessions
The Library offers support with Endnote and Mendeley - reference management software which helps you effectively keep track of PDFs and references, make notes and output your bibliography or reference list. Find more details on the Reference Management LibGuide.
Upcoming sessions include:
- Using EndNote 20 Reference Manager for Literature Reviews (online) Wednesday 1st November 2-3pm
- Introduction to Reference Management using Mendeley (online) Wednesday 8th November 11am-12noon
- Reference Manager Drop In – Merchiston (in person) Tuesday 21st November, 2-3.30pm
- Reference Manager Drop In – Craiglockhart (in person) Wednesday 29th November, 2-3.30pm
- Reference Manager Drop In - Sighthill (in person) Thursday 30th November 2-4pm.