date and time icon Thu, 14 Sep 2023

How to register with a GP and dentist

New to Edinburgh Napier or living in the local area for the first time? One of the first things you should do after moving in is to register with a local doctor (GP) and dentist.

It will mean that you can easily access health services if you need to and will also make it easier for the University to support you if you suffer any mental health issues.

You can find local doctors and dentists via the NHS 24 website:

Hand holding a loveheart icon