Library and IT Easter Opening Hours
Edinburgh Napier University Library and JKCC opening hours will change for Easter weekend, from Friday 2 April to Tuesday 6 April.
Services Update – What can you do at the moment?
Our libraries and computer suites remain open for essential access for current students and staff. We will update you as and when we have further information about Government changes to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Book a study space in advance using Resource Booker. You must book a space to use study desks/computers, but you can visit without booking to collect items you have requested, borrow laptops, return books or release items from printers.
- Use Click and Collect to request books before you visit the campus. Library staff will collect books from the shelf and have them ready for you at a collection point near the helpdesk in each library. For more information, including pictures of the collection points, see Click and Collect.
You can't currently:
- Work together in groups - All library and computer suite users are expected to observe 2 metre social distancing.
- Browse or access books on library shelves.
- Get help in person, as all library and computer suite helpdesks are closed.
You must wear a face covering at all times while you are in libraries and computer suites (apart from those exempt). Other arrangements for your health and safety will continue as outlined in Library Services and Covid-19.
Get help 24/7
Help is still available around the clock, even when libraries and computer suites are closed. Out of hours, calls will be answered by our Out Of Hours service partner, NorMAN.