Get Connected drop-in sessions
Do you need help:
- setting up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- connecting to the free University Wi-Fi (eduroam)
- downloading and logging in to the Edinburgh Napier App,
or do you have a question about the University’s computing services?
If so, come along to one of our Get Connected drop-in sessions.
The sessions will run 11am - 2pm, every weekday from Monday 5 September until Friday 23 September.
You'll find us on each campus:
- Craiglockhart: Library Helpdesk
- Merchison: Jack Kilby Computer Centre (JKCC) Helpdesk
- Sighthill: LRC 2 Helpdesk.
You can also contact the IS Service Desk at any time: https://my.napier.ac.uk/it-supportFind out how to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Find out how to download the Edinburgh Napier App Find out how to connect to University Wi-Fi Find out how to contact the IS Service Desk