Edinburgh Napier University app
The Edinburgh Napier University app gives you personalised access to the University’s online services via your Mobile Device or any browser, including your:
- Individual timetable
- University email
- Moodle modules
- Library loan information
and much more...
You can access the interface from a browser by visiting: https://myaccount.napier.ac.uk/
Downloading and logging in to the Edinburgh Napier app
Downloading the Edinburgh Napier mobile app is easy:
- Open the Apple App store or Google Play and search for "Edinburgh Napier"
- You log in using your Edinburgh Napier email address and Password (your email address format is: 4XXXXXX@live.napier.ac.uk).
You can then browse through the useful introduction and start exploring the app's features.
Personalising the app
You can shuffle tiles on the app and switch them on / off as required.
To access the personalisation feature click on the "Arrange" icon on the bottom of the app.
- To shuffle tiles: hold your finger on the tile until it shakes and drag and drop it to the new location.
- To switch a tile off: click on the cross on the top right of the tile.
- To reset to the default: click on the Reset button.
Once you have finished personalising the app click Done.