Edinburgh Napier University app
The Edinburgh Napier University app gives you personalised access to the University’s online services via your Mobile Device or any browser, including your:
- Individual timetable
- University email
- Moodle modules
- Library loan information
and much more...
You can access the interface from a browser by visiting: https://myaccount.napier.ac.uk/
Downloading and logging in to the Edinburgh Napier app
Downloading the Edinburgh Napier mobile app is easy:
- Open the Apple App store or Google Play and search for "Edinburgh Napier"
- You log in using your Edinburgh Napier student number and Password (you don't need to enter your full University email address).
You can then browse through the useful introduction and start exploring the app's features.
Personalising the app
You can shuffle tiles on the app and switch them on / off as required.
To access the personalisation feature click on the "Arrange" icon on the bottom of the app.
- To shuffle tiles: hold your finger on the tile until it shakes and drag and drop it to the new location.
- To switch a tile off: click on the cross on the top right of the tile.
- To reset to the default: click on the Reset button.
Once you have finished personalising the app click Done.