Library Study Spaces Policy – COVID-19
- Please do not visit our libraries if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of Coronavirus.
- In line with Scottish government guidance, you must wear a face covering at all times while you are in our libraries, including when you are seated (apart from those exempt).
- 1m social distancing within Library spaces is mandatory at all times.
- Group Study Rooms are for student use only.
- Maximum 1 booking per day, no longer than 2 hours.
- Please maintain social distancing within all study spaces including Group Study Rooms.
- All Library Group Study Rooms are regularly monitored and cleaned, but you must allow 10 minutes at the beginning and end of your booking to allow for cleaning and safe access.