Introducing our Libraries
Welcome! We know you have a lot on when you first arrive at university, and we want to help you get started with our library resources.
Join us on one of our quick and friendly introduction sessions – it’s a great way to get ahead in finding what you need for your course work and assessments.
Sessions are available every week at the start of trimester.
Welcome to the Online Library
This session will give you a quick introduction to using Edinburgh Napier University Library resources online.
We'll demonstrate how to:
- Find ebooks using LibrarySearch.
- Find ejournal articles using LibrarySearch, and where to find specialist academic databases
- Download the correct citation and permalink for items so that you can reference them in your University work.
- Use LibrarySearch to organise your reading and search faster.
Find out more and book a place on the Training & Events Calendar
Welcome to the Physical Library
This session introduces the Campus Libraries and signposts to further support.
We’ll demonstrate how to:
- Use the App to check your library account, add print credit, book group study rooms, and more.
- Use the machines in libraries, like our printer/scanners, self-service checkouts and laptop loan safes.
- Find a book on the shelf using the shelfmark number.
Find out more and book a place on the Training & Events Calendar.