Student Experience in the School of Health & Social CareCaroline, Jenny & Kev are the Student Experience Team in the School of Health & Social Care. Our job is to make sure you have a positive, well-supported and successful time while here studying with us.
What do we do?
- Offer 1-2-1 support for any student in the School (Talk to us about what’s on your mind, we’ll listen and take you seriously)
- Provide volunteer opportunities for students to support anyone new to the School (Get involved in a range of activities to support your peers and make a difference)
- Arrange events and activities to boost your sense of community and belonging here (Make the most of your time at the University… make friends, learn loads, have fun!!!)
If you want to find out more about the different opportunities available – or just want a chat about how things are going just now – then we’d love to hear from you anytime.
Contact us on SHSCsupport@napier.ac.uk and we’ll get right back in touch.
Who are we?
- Kev Head – Student Experience Manager
- Jenny Smith – Student Experience Adviser
- Caroline Cavaye – Student Experience Coordinator
Please note that this service is only available to students in the School of Health and Social Care.
If you are from another School and want to talk to someone then you can contact your PDT, ENSA Advice or any of the other teams within Wellbeing and Inclusion.