My Timetable

My Timetable is where you will find the details of all timetabled teaching events (on-campus and online). You can access your personalised timetable via your Office365 Calendar, My Napier app and via web timetables. 

Your 2020/21 timetable can be accessed here now.

Student studying from home with laptop

Please Note:

Timetables can change for a number of reasons, including allocation to tutorial groups, so please keep this in mind when making other commitments. In Trimester 2, due to the challenges of Covid19, you may have events scheduled on Wednesday afternoons or in the evenings.

For all new students in January 2021, you must engage with the matriculation process and choose any optional modules before you will be able to access your individual timetable and be allocated to teaching activities. It can take up to 5 working days to receive your timetable once you have engaged with the matriculation process.

You can only check-in for classes that you are timetabled for so you must attend the classes as per the timetable - find out more about checking in to class.

Download a guide on how to access your timetable (.pptx) Learn how to choose your modules online

Individual Timetables available

The benefits of individual timetable are:
  • You only see the classes you attend so you don’t have to look through the full programme information
  • It is available on a mobile device and via Office 365 Calendars
  • You will receive up to the minute changes to your timetabled activities such as a room change

Timetable FAQ

How do I make a request to change my timetable?

Please note due to Covid-19 and the current circumstances we may not be able to process requested changes.

Launch Schedule

We are working towards releasing individual timetables for Trimester 2 to continuing students from w/c 14 December and to new students from w/c 11 January. 

For all new in January 2021 you must engage with the matriculation process and choose any optional modules before you will be able to access your individual timetable and be allocated to teaching activities.  

There is a problem with my timetable, who do I contact?

In the first instance contact your local timetable administrator who will verify the courses you are enrolled on and which classes you are allocated to.

The Business School  TBStimetable@napier.ac.uk
 School of Applied Science  SAStimetabling@napier.ac.uk
 School of Engineering and the Built Environment  SEBEtimetable@napier.ac.uk
 School of Arts and Creative Industries   SACItimetabling@napier.ac.uk
 School of Computing  SOCtimetabling@napier.ac.uk
 School of Health and Social Care  SHSCtimetabling@napier.ac.uk

What do I need to do to receive my individual Timetable?

All students must:

• Engage with the matriculation process
  • Submit Optional Module choices
  • Download the app or go to the website

What will My Timetable show?

My Timetable shows all group teaching activities that you have been assigned to for the modules that make up your programme of study. This includes both compulsory and optional modules.

Timetabled teaching activities include:

Lectures Tutorials  Workshops
 Laboratory Sessions  Site Visits   Seninars
 Practicals Reflections   Recitals

Other activities that you may need to attend will be communicated to you by your module or programme leader.

Where will I find My Timetable?

You can access your personalised timetable in the following places:

1. Web Timetables – Your timetables are available via web timetables. This can be accessed from the My Napier, My Timetable page.
  2. Napier App – Login to the iNapier app and click on the My Timetable tile. This will also also direct you to the My Timetable page where you can view your timetable.
  3. Office365 Calendars – Your student calendar will automatically be populated with your timetable.