Your Exam TimetableOn this page you'll find all you need to know about your exam timetable, including when your exams are scheduled and what to do if you notice any issues with your timetable.
Trimester 1 Exam Timetable
The Trimester 1 Exam Timetable will be published here on Wednesday 25 October 2023.
As exams may be scheduled at any time during this exam period, it is your responsibility to be available throughout the exam diet.
Occasionally exams may need to be rescheduled. Please check regularly for any changes to your exams. Any amendments will show in RED.
All students should expect to have exams on following days. Whilst every effort is made to spread exams, the large number of module combinations in some subjects means that students may have two exams on consecutive days. However, you will not be required to sit more than one exam on any one day. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- Your examinations clash (this means your module exams are timetabled to start at the same time on the same day)
- You are scheduled to have two exams on the same day
- Your exam does not appear on the timetable
Only students who have been officially assessed by Disability Inclusion will be eligible for additional exam arrangements during the exam period. If you think that you may require additional exam assistance, see our Disability Inclusion page for how to apply.
Trimester 2 Exam Timetable
Trimester 3 Exam Timetable
The Trimester 3 exam timetable will be published here in the 2023/24 academic year.
Reassessments Exam Timetable
The reassessment exam timetable will be published here in the 2023/24 academic year.
Further information on reassessments
You may have to sit a resit exam:
- If you are resitting an exam in the current trimester
- If you have a module decision of QF for the exam component
- If you have a module decision of EX for the exam component
You will not have a resit exam:
- If the module decision is Cp you do not need to sit the exam as you will have been given the credit for the module.
- If you only have to resit coursework
- If you have a re-work exam instead
- If you have a class test instead
If you are not sure what you are resitting please contact your School Office.
Some BN/BM students from the School of Nursing, Midwifery & Social Care will not have their resit attempt scheduled until the Trimester 3 exams period, in line with their bespoke nursing regulations.